In Art and Design we are learning to use colour and shape effectively.
To link in with your learning about different climates, create a picture using the ideas in the one below.
- Draw an animal from your chosen climatic zone – polar, cold, temperate, dry, tropical – it does not have to be in the middle of the page – think about composition!
- Fill the background with gentle wavy lines to suggest water, ground, hills, skies…..
- Fill the background with hot or cold colours to match your zone – use any media you have available – pens, coloured pencils, pastels, paints….or a mixture!
- You can colour your animal too!
- Why not share your image on Twitter? We’d love to see it!