04.05.20 – 08.05.20
This week we have been celebrating ‘Water Week‘ at Roseburn. We hope you have enjoyed exploring all things water related and have had some fun with siblings and family along the way.
In P1, our key learning for this topic is:
- Water is very important in nature – living things need food, water and care to grow and survive
- We use water all of the time in our day-to-day activities
- Water can be found in three main states – ice, water and steam
- You can change the state of water through boiling, freezing and melting
- Different containers have different capacities – and sometimes looks can be deceiving
Here is a snapshot of some of the fantastic learning that has taken place in Primary 1 this week…
We would like to say a huge thank you to all of our families for getting involved and sharing their wonderful learning.